- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC MERNDA
Thank you for enquiring about our Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne service. Our practice is located at 10/1435 Plenty Road, Mernda with patient parking available onsite and appointments available 7 days. Dr Anderson and Dr Ford currently provide chiropractic services at Mernda and surrounding suburbs. Please relax in their hands knowing that they have many years of collective experience between them. Mernda chiropractors regularly see patients with back, neck and muscle pains.
What To Expect On Your First Mernda Chiropractor Visit
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne are committed to providing you with achievable and measurable treatment and that those achievable outcomes are based on supported research. Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne has many varied options available to treat you. These include blocks, drop pieces, traditional manual spinal adjustments, activators and spinal traction tables just to name a few.
Mernda chiropractic appointments are available Monday to Friday with the first appointment at 10:00am and last at 6:30pm. Saturdays appointments from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Wellbeing also have clinics open on Sundays and all public holidays. We will always do our best to offer you an appointment on the same day that you all. If nothing is available we can look at an appointment close by at our South Morang and Epping clinics.
MERNDA CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- The course consists of a minimum 20 hours per week contact hours
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification