- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC BORONIA
We are here to help at Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne. Our practice is located at 282 Dorset Road, Boronia with patient parking available onsite. Boronia chiropractic services can be booked six days a week.
Dr Justin Mitrevski (Chiropractor) and Dr Issac Edgar (Chiropractor) are our Wellbeing chiropractors for Boronia and surrounding suburbs. They have many years experience regularly seeing patients with back pain, neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness.
What To Expect On Your First Boronia Chiropractor Visit
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne has a large array of treatment options including traditional manual spinal adjustments, blocks, drop pieces, activators and spinal traction tables. Boronia chiropractic services are available Monday to Friday between 10am and 7pm. Saturday appointments between 9am and 1pm. Our team also has a select number of clinics open on Sundays and all public holidays. Same day bookings are our goal however if nothing is available we can schedule an appointment close by in our Lilydale and Ringwood clinics.
BORONIA CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification