- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC CRANBOURNE
We are here for you at Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne. Our practice is located at 301 South Gippsland Highway, Cranbourne. Onsite patient parking is available and appointments can be made 6 days a week.
Our Chiropractors Dr Conrad Hor, Dr Josh Tyquin currently provide chiropractic services at Cranbourne and surrounding suburbs. They have many years of collective experience between them regularly seeing patients with back pain, neck pain, joint and muscle stiffness.
What To Expect On Your First Cranbourne Chiropractor Visit
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne has many varied options available to treat you such as traditional manual spinal adjustments, blocks, activators, spinal traction tables and drop pieces. Cranbourne chiropractic services are available Monday to Friday from 10 till 7 and Saturdays from 9 till 1. Our team also has a select number of clinics open on Sundays and all public holidays. We will always do our best to offer you an appointment on the same day that you call.
CRANBOURNE CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- The course consists of a minimum 20 hours per week contact hours
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification