- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC RINGWOOD
Thank you for enquiring about our Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne service. Our practice is located at 295 Canterbury Road, Ringwood with patient parking available onsite and appointments available 7 days.
Dr Justin Mitrevski (Chiropractor) and Dr Nick Lee (Chiropractor) currently provide chiropractic services at Ringwood and surrounding suburbs. Please relax in their hands knowing that they have many years of collective experience between them. Ringwood chiropractors regularly see patients with back pain, neck pain and muscle and joint stiffness.
What To Expect On Your First Ringwood Chiropractor Visit
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne is committed to providing you with personalised treatment. Ringwood chiropractic has many options available to treat you including blocks, drop pieces, traditional manual spinal adjustments, activators and spinal traction tables.
Ringwood chiropractic appointments are available Monday to Friday with the first appointment at 9am and last at 7pm. Saturdays appointments from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Our team also has a select number of clinics open on Sundays and all public holidays. We will always do our best to offer you an appointment on the same day; and if nothing is available we can look at an appointment at our Lilydale or Boronia clinics.
RINGWOOD CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- The course consists of a minimum 20 hours per week contact hours
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences including; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification