- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC FOOTSCRAY
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne is your first choice for after hours care. Our practice is located at 31 Droop Street, Footscray. Appointments can be made seven days a week with parking available at the front door.
Dr Luka Fantela (Chiropractor) and Dr Tyler Loxley (Chiropractor) currently provide chiropractic services at Footscray and surrounding suburbs. They regularly see patients with neck pain, back pain, muscle and joint stiffness.
What To Expect On Your First Footscray Chiropractor Visit
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne are committed to providing you with treatment and clinical management with measurable, achievable outcomes that are based on supported research. Our team has many options available to treat you, including, traditional manual spinal adjustments, activators, blocks, drop pieces and spinal traction tables. Footscray chiropractic appointments can be made Monday to Friday, with the first appointment at 10am and last at 7pm. Saturday bookings can be made from 9am till 1pm. Our team also has a select number of clinics open on Sundays and all public holidays. We will always do our best to offer you an appointment on the same day that you call. If nothing is available we can look for an appointment close buy in our Melbourne, Carlton and Hawthorn clinics.
Footscray CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification