- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC POINT COOK
Thank you for enquiring about our Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne service. Our practice is located at 11/238 Boardwalk Boulevard, Point Cook, with patient parking available onsite and appointments available 7 days a week.
Our Chiropractors Dr Tom Anderson and Dr Natalia Miletic currently provide chiropractic services at Point Cook and surrounding suburbs. They have many years of collective experience between them regularly seeing patients with neck pain. back pain, muscle and joint stiffness.
What To Expect On Your First Point Cook Chiropractor Visit
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne has many varied options available to treat you including blocks, drop pieces, traditional manual spinal adjustments, activators and spinal traction tables just to name a few. Point Cook chiropractic appointments are available Monday to Friday between 10am and 7pm. Saturdays from 9am till 1pm. Our team also has a select number of clinics open on Sundays and all public holidays. We will always do our best to offer you an appointment on the same day that you call.
POINT COOK CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification