- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC TARNEIT
Thank you for inquiring about our Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne service. Our practice is located at 834 Tarneit Road, Tarneit, with patient parking available onsite and appointments available 6 days a week.
Dr Nick Ujdur (Chiropractor) and Dr Tyler Loxley (Chiropractor) currently provide chiropractic services at Tarneit and surrounding suburbs. They have many years of collective experience between them regularly seeing patients with neck pain, back pain, muscle and joint stiffness.
What To Expect On Your First Tarneit Chiropractor Visit
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne has many varied options available to treat you, such as blocks, drop pieces, traditional manual spinal adjustments, activators and spinal traction tables. Chiropractic appointments are available Monday to Friday with the first appointment at 10:00 in the morning and last at 7:00 at night. Saturdays appointments can be booked between 9am and 1pm. Our team also has a select number of clinics open on Sundays and all public holidays. We will always do our best to offer you an appointment on the same day that you all. If nothing is available we can look at for an appointment close buy at our Werribee and Point Cook clinics.
TARNEIT CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification