- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC WERRIBEE
Thank you for inquiring about our Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne service. Our practice is located at 33 Princes Hwy, Werribee, with patient parking available onsite and appointments available 6 days.
Our Chiropractors Dr Mitchell Cook, Dr Luka Fantela and Dr Adam Curwood currently provide chiropractic services at Werribee and surrounding suburbs. They have many years of collective experience between them and regularly see patients with back pain, neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness.
What To Expect On Your First Werribee Chiropractor Visit
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne has many varied options available to treat you including, blocks, drop pieces, traditional manual spinal adjustments, activators and spinal traction tables. Chiropractic appointments are available Monday to Friday with the first appointment at 10 in the morning and the last at 7 at night. Saturdays appointments can be made from 9 in the morning till 1 in the afternoon. Our team also has a select number of clinics open on Sundays and all public holidays. We will always do our best to offer you an appointment on the same day that you all. If nothing is available we can look at making an appointment at our Tarneit and Point Cook clinics.
WERRIBEE CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification