- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT EMERGENCY CHIROPRACTIC PRESTON
We have a team of professional Chiropractors at our practice located at 312 HIGH ST PRESTON. Our chiropractors are experienced seeing back pain, neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Our Preston Chiropractors are focused on delivering clear advice and the use of research based treatments for our patients. Our Chiropractors are all qualified from RMIT University and continue to develop their skills through continued professional education and training. Call us today for an appointment, we look forward to seeing you in the practice soon. We also have practices close by in other suburbs including Pakenham, Cranbourne and Narre Warren.
What To Expect On Your First Preston Chiropractor Visit
For the initial Chiropractor consultation at our practice allow approximately 30 minutes. During this consultation, your PrestonChiropractor will discuss your previous and current medical health history while also performing a comprehensive examination of your spinal and presenting problem. This examination often involves digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing and x-rays if clinically indicated.
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification