Hawthorn is situated just a short 15 minute drive from Melbourne CBD, located in the inner South East suburbs. Our practice is centrally placed and is well-accessed by road, rail, tram and bus lines.
Directions to Our Practice
Our Hawthorn practice is centrally located at 365 Burwood Road, right near the corner of Glenferrie Road and across from the Hawthorn Town Hall. If you are driving down Burwood Road from the direction of the city, the practice is located just past the Glenferrie Road intersection on the left. If you are driving down Burwood Road towards the city, you will pass the intersection of Auburn Road, and then see the Hawthorn Town Hall coming up on the left- Wellbeing Chiropractic will be seen directly opposite the town hall on the right of Burwood Road before Glenferrie Road.
To reach our practice from the city, follow Wellington Parade straight down as it turns into Bridge Road, and continue straight until the road becomes Burwood Rd in Hawthorn.
Alternatively if you are travelling from the east or South Eastern suburbs, our practice is about 15 minutes from the Monash Freeway (M1). Take the Toorak Road Exit and head South-West on Toorak Rd/State Route 26 towards the Monash Freeway. Turn right onto Glenferrie Road, and then take a right when you reach Burwood Road.
If you are coming from the North Eastern suburbs, our practice is a short 15 minute drive from the Eastern Freeway (M3). Take the Chandler Highway exit and turn left onto the Chandler Highway, then take the next right onto Princess St/State Route 21. Continue until you reach Burwood Road; turn left and drive a further 850m until you reach the practice on the left.
The are several parking options for our patients at Hawthorn:
● On-street parking in front the practice for 2 hours
● Please note that this area becomes a clearway Monday to Friday between 7-9am and again at 4:30-6:30pm. Please take note of street signs when parking.
● On-street parking on Glenferrie Rd for 2 hours.
● Hawthorn Town Hall Carpark: entry from Kent St off Burwood Rd, 2 hour ticket parking spots available and also 3 hour parking available
● Glenferrie Train Station: public 3 hour car park available
● Safeway parking bay opposite McDonalds, off Glenferrie St 2 hour ticket parking available
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
The practice is a few minutes walk from Glenferrie Station on the Belgrave, Alamein or Lilydale train lines. Glenferrie Station is about a 15 minute journey if taking the train from Flinders St Station in the CBD. Once you have arrived at Glenferrie Station, the practice is just a few minutes walk away. You will come out onto Glenferrie Road and from there you turn left, walk for a minute to the intersection of Glenferrie Road and Burwood Road. Here you turn left and walk a further minute until you see our practice on the left of the footpath.
You can reach our Hawthorn practice via Tram 16, which runs from Melbourne University to Kew via St Kilda. The tram runs along Glenferrie Road and you can get off at stop 73, located on the corner of Glenferrie and Burwood Road. From here you can see the Hawthorn Town Hall, and our practice is situated on the opposite side of the road just a minute’s walk from the tram stop.
Pakenham is situated about 56 km southeast of the city of Melbourne, bordering the edge of the West Gippsland region of Victoria. It is easily accessible from the outer south Eastern suburbs of Melbourne by both car and public transport. Our Pakenham practice is conveniently located on Main Street running through the centre of town.
Directions to Our practice
Our Pakenham practice is located at 40 Main Street Pakenham, less than 500m from Pakenham Central Marketplace. To reach the practice from the main shopping district, turn right onto Main St and our practice is less than a minute’s drive away on the righthand side of the road.
If you are travelling to Pakenham from the north via Princes Highway (C101), take the exit onto McGregor Rd and then a quick left onto Main St. From here continue for about 300m until you reach our practice on the left.
Our Pakenham practice is also easily accessible from the Princes Freeway (M1). If you are travelling from the east, take the Princes Highway (C101) exit and follow the previous instructions from there. If you are travelling from the west away from Melbourne, turn left onto the Koo Wee Rup Rd (C422) exit. At the next roundabout, turn left onto Bald Hill Rd, and continue as this road veers to the right and becomes Main St Pakenham. You will then arrive at our practice at 40 Main St on the right.
Our Pakenham practice enjoys a private carpark to the rear of the building. When you arrive at the practice, simply follow the driveway to the right of the building until you reach the carpark. Alternatively, unrestricted on-street parking is also available.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Our Pakenham practice is just a short walk from Pakenham train station, which is the last stop on the Pakenham line. When you arrive at Pakenham station, turn left onto Railway Avenue, and then take your first right onto Main Street. Continue walking for about 500m until you reach our practice on the right hand side of the street.
Several bus lines are conveniently located to our Pakenham practice. The following bus lines have a stop close to the practice at Pakenham station:
● 840 (Gembrook – Pakenham via Pakenham Upper)
● 925 (Pakenham Station- Lakeside via the Avenue)
● 926 (Pakenham Station- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre via Lakeside, Beaconsfield)
● 927 (Pakenham Station- Pakenham North via Meadowvale)
● 928 (Pakenham Station- Cardinia Road Station)
● 929 (Pakenham Station- Pakenham North via Army Rd, Windermere Rd)
Once you have disembarked at the bus stop near Pakenham train station, follow the above directions detailing the short walk from the station to our practice on Main Street.
HOPPERS CROSSING PRACTICE
Hoppers Crossing is located 23 km southwest of the city of Melbourne, on the outer fringe of the metropolitan area. Our Hoppers Crossing practice is conveniently located between town centres of Hoppers Crossing and neighbouring suburb Werribee, and is easily accessible by both car and public transport.
Directions to Our practice
Our Hoppers Crossing practice is situated at 4 Pentlowe St, just off Derrimut Rd. It is a short drive from both Hoppers Crossing and Werribee town centres. From Hoppers Crossing township, drive north down Morris Road and take a left onto Heaths Rd. Continue until turning left onto Derrimut Rd, and then another left into Pentlowe St where you will see the practice on the left of the road. From Werribee town, drive along Watton Rd in a north eastern direction and at the roundabout turn left onto Cherry St. At the next roundabout turn right onto Railway Avenue. Continue down Railway Avenue until you reach Derrimut Rd; turn left and then drive until you can safely take a u-turn. Drive back down Derrimut Rd until taking a left onto Pentlowe St.
The practice is also a 5 minute drive from the Princes Freeway (M1). If you are travelling from the direction of the city, take the C109 exit towards Werribee/Hoppers Crossing. Continue onto the Princes Hwy and then turn right onto Derrimut Rd. You will pass Pentlowe St on the right as you continue down Derrimut Rd; take the first available u-turn and then drive until you reach Pentlowe St on your left. If you are travelling in an eastern direction, take the C109 exit towards Werribee. Continue along the C109/Princes Hwy until turning right onto Werribee St/Princes Hwy. Follow this road then take a left turn at Derrimut Rd. You will need to take a u-turn at Kookaburra Avenue, and then drive back down Derrimut Rd turning left when you reach Pentlowe St.
Our practice in Hoppers Crossing has plenty of parking for you on site and out the front on Derrimut Rd or down the side on Pentlowe Street.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Our Hoppers Crossing practice is situated along the Werribee train line, and can be reached by either arriving at Hoppers Crossing or Werribee Station. The practice is about a 30 minute walk from either station, or from either station you can access a bus (please see bus directions below).
There are several bus lines that run to our Hoppers Crossing practice.
From Hoppers Crossing train station, you can catch the following bus lines:
● 153 (Williams Landing Station- Werribee Station via Princes Hwy)
○ Get off at the Derrimut Rd bus interchange, and walk to right down Derrimut Rd until you reach Pentlowe St. Turn right onto Pentlowe St and you will see our practice on the right.
● 167 (Hoppers Crossing Station- Tarneit Station via Werribee Plaza SC) and 166 (Hoppers Crossing Station- Wyndham Vale Station via Werribee Plaza SC)
○ As the bus drives down Heaths Rd, get off at the Yarrabee Drive stop. The practice is about a 20 minute walk from here: turn left onto Yarrabee Drive, left again onto Warringa Crescent, then left onto Derrimut Rd. Continue down and turn left into Pentlowe St.
● 161 (Hoppers Crossing Station- Werribee Station via Werribee Plaza SC)
○ Take the bus until you reach the end of Willmott Dr where it intersects with Derrimut Rd; get off at this stop and turn left onto Derrimut Rd. Continue walking for about 300m, then turn left onto Pentlowe St.
From Werribee train station, you can catch the following bus lines:
● 170 (Werribee Station- Tarneit Station via Werribee Plaza SC)
○ Once the bus turns from Railway Ave onto Derrimut Rd, disembark and walk a further 100m to find Pentlowe St on your right.