- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT EMERGENCY CHIROPRACTIC MELTON
If you’re looking for an after-hours chiropractor, Melton Emergency Chiropractic clinic is contactable 7am-9pm seven days a week for phone advice, 7 days a week for phone advice. When you speak to our knowledgeable team, they will advise you as to whether chiropractic care may benefit your condition and offer you a same day appointment guaranteed.
Located at 118 Barries Road, Melton, our chiropractors are experienced seeing back pain, neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Under special circumstances we can also offer a mobile chiropractor in Melton. If you need an emergency home visit Chiropractor in Melton, please contact us as we may be able to attend your home, work or accommodation.
Our chiropractors are all registered through the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), qualified from RMIT University and continue to develop their skills through continued professional education and training. When you come in for your appointment, our chiropractors are dedicated to providing you with clear advice and research-based treatments.
For further information, advice or to make an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to seeing you in our Melton practice soon. Alternatively, we have practices in nearby suburbs, including Pakenham, Cranbourne and Narre Warren.
What To Expect On Your First Melton Chiropractor Visit
Please allow approximately 30 minutes for your initial consultation at Emergency Chiropractic Melton. When you arrive at your appointment, your Melton Chiropractor will begin by discussing your previous and current medical health history.
Each initial chiropractic examination usually involves digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing and x-rays if clinically indicated. During your consultation, your chiropractor will perform a comprehensive physical examination to assess your spine and the presenting problem.
Following this, your chiropractor will be able to offer you guidance and treatments designed to help you relieve your discomfort.
MELTON CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
At Emergency Chiropractic Melton, all of our chiropractors have undertaken extensive studies of the human body for a minimum of 5-years full-time at university. Most of our team have studies locally, at RMIT University, whilst others have graduated from other reputable chiropractic courses at Murdoch, Macquarie and CQU.
During their clinical science studies, the main subjects a chiropractor will complete are clinical anatomy, micro-biology, pathology, physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, and clinical examinations
In addition to their degree, our chiropractors are dedicated to ongoing professional development and the latest research-based chiropractic treatments. Several of our chiropractors have completed additional university courses and all of our chiropractors hold a Level 2 First Aid Certificate.
At Emergency Chiropractic, all of our practitioners are insured to practice chiropractic modalities in Australia.
When Can I Schedule A Melton Chiropractor Appointment?
Your Melton Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available.
118 Barries Road
Call 03 8001 4014
Book Online HERE
Facts about Melton
- Melton is 35km west from Melbourne’s central district
- The population in Melton as of the 2018 census is 68,765
- Melton was established in 1862
- The postcode ranges from 3337 to 3338
- The local government is the City of Melton
- The state electorate is Melton
- The federal division is Gorton
- Suburbs surrounding Melton include Brookfield, Kurunjang, Toolern Vale and Plumpton
- Melton was named after Melton Mowbray in the U.K
- Melton has a local newspaper called Starweekly Melton
- Melton has its own local radio station 979fm
- Melton has been categorised as one of the most car dependent suburbs in Melbourne
- The Western Freeway connects Melton with Melbourne’s west and south
- The only train station is Melton Railway Station in Melton South
- There are over 12 primary schools in Melton
- There are 6 secondary schools in Melton and 1 Specialist school
- Tabcorb Park is situated in Melton and is where Harness racing takes place
- Melton Basketball Association is the largest sporting club in Melbourne consisting of more than 1000 members
- There are two hockey clubs in Melton
- Melton Waves Leisure Centre is the only leisure centre in Melbourne’s west with a range of aquatic activities including seven pools, hot tub and wave pools.
- First chiropractic adjustment was done by Daniel David Palmer in 1895 for partial deaf janitor Harvey Lillard.
- Chiro means ‘Hands’ in Greek. Chiropractor are using hands to examine the patient and fine ‘spinal dysfunction’ and to treat musculoskeletal conditions.
- You don’t need a referral from GP to see a chiropractor as they are primary contact practitioner.
- To become a chiropractor you need to complete a 5 years university course e focusing on body and nerve functioning.
- Spinal manipulation is the major skill the chiropractor use for acute and chronic low back pain.
- There is limited scientific research surrounding chiropractic.
- Chiropractors often use Exercise as part of their management of patient complaints
- Chiropractors are most well known for conditions involving the low back and neck, however they’re taught to assess and diagnose a wide variety of syndromes and conditions.
- Chiropractors often work alongside other practitioners such as physiotherapist, yoga, pilates, remedial massage to get the best results possible..
- Initial chiropractic consultation will include any relevant medical history, physical examination such as orthopedic tests, range of motion and palpation accordingly and chiropractor will perform the spinal manipulation if there is no medical contraindication and if this form of treatment is indicated.
- Most private insurance will cover chiropractic treatment in Australia such as Bupa, Medibank etc.
- Chiropractic treatment is generally considered to be safe but occasionally (as with all health treatments) may be associated with possible adverse reactions in individual cases.
- If you don’t have any symptoms then it is not indicated you see a Chiropractor
What do people commonly visit the chiropractor for:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle and Joint Stiffness
- Work related musculo-skeletal injuries