- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT EMERGENCY CHIROPRACTIC LILYDALE
If you’re looking for an after-hours chiropractor, Lilydale Emergency Chiropractic clinic is contactable 7am-9pm seven days a week for phone advice, 7 days a week for phone advice. When you speak to our knowledgeable team, they will advise you as to whether chiropractic care may benefit your condition and offer you a same day appointment guaranteed.
Located at 35 Maroondah Highway Lilydale, our chiropractors are experienced seeing back pain, neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Under special circumstances we can also offer a mobile chiropractor in Lilydale. If you need an emergency home visit Chiropractor in Lilydale, please contact us as we may be able to attend your home, work or accommodation.
Our chiropractors are all registered through the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), qualified from RMIT University and continue to develop their skills through continued professional education and training. When you come in for your appointment, our chiropractors are dedicated to providing you with clear advice and research-based treatments.
For further information, advice or to make an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to seeing you in our Lilydale practice soon. Alternatively, we have practices in nearby suburbs, including Pakenham, Cranbourne and Narre Warren.
What To Expect On Your First Lilydale Chiropractor Visit
Please allow approximately 30 minutes for your initial consultation at Emergency Chiropractic Lilydale. When you arrive at your appointment, your Lilydale Chiropractor will begin by discussing your previous and current medical health history.
Each initial chiropractic examination usually involves digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing and x-rays if clinically indicated. During your consultation, your chiropractor will perform a comprehensive physical examination to assess your spine and the presenting problem.
Following this, your chiropractor will be able to offer you guidance and treatments designed to help you relieve your discomfort.
LILYDALE CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
At Emergency Chiropractic Lilydale, all of our chiropractors have undertaken extensive studies of the human body for a minimum of 5-years full-time at university. Most of our team have studies locally, at RMIT University, whilst others have graduated from other reputable chiropractic courses at Murdoch, Macquarie and CQU.
During their clinical science studies, the main subjects a chiropractor will complete are clinical anatomy, micro-biology, pathology, physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, and clinical examinations
In addition to their degree, our chiropractors are dedicated to ongoing professional development and the latest research-based chiropractic treatments. Several of our chiropractors have completed additional university courses and all of our chiropractors hold a Level 2 First Aid Certificate.
At Emergency Chiropractic, all of our practitioners are insured to practice chiropractic modalities in Australia.
When Can I Schedule A Lilydale Chiropractor Appointment?
Your Lilydale Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available.
Emergency Chiropractic Lilydale
35 Maroondah Highway
Call 03 9735 2333
Book Online HERE
Facts about Lilydale
- Lilydale is located 34kms north east of Melbourne’s Central Business District
- As of the 2016 census Lilydale had a population of 16,531
- Lilydale was originally named Lilydale but that changed in 1882 to its current name
- Lilydale’s township was started in 1860 with the Post office being opened on 1 September that year
- Lilydale is serviced by the Lilydale railway line
- Lilydale has an airport that is located in Yering 5kms north and is used by local pilots
- Lilydale is the start of the Lilydale to warburton trail that follows the course of the Lilydale- Warburton railway line that was closed in 1964.
- Swinburne University of Technology has a campus in Lilydale
- Lilydale has 4 secondary schools
- The town is mentioned in Augie March’s song “The Cold Acre”
- The top nationalities that reside in Lilydale besides Australians include English, Italian, New Zealand, Netherlands and Indian.
- Technicians and trade workers make up the highest percentage of occupations of Lilydale residents
- 70% of residents drive to work in a car
- 93% of private dwellings in Lilydale are occupied
- The local government of lilydale is the Shire of Yarra Ranges
- The postcode of Lilydale is 3140
- Lilydale covers an area of 15kms squared
- It lies within the federal division of Casey
- Lilydale is home to the Lilydale Athenaeum THeatre Company which was founded in 1976 and produces four shows each year
- The courthouse in Lilydale was built in 1876 out of brick and is noted by the Victorian Heritage Database as “the oldest existing and most elaborate early public building in the region”
- Largest allied health profession in USA with about 35,000,000 visits annually and there are 12,000,000 chiropractic visits in Australia 2016 and 1 million of 12million were pediatric patients.
- As of March 2019 there are currently 5,528 chiropractors in Australia compared to about 70,000 in the USA)
- First chiropractic adjustment was done by Daniel David Palmer in 1895 for partial deaf janitor Harvey Lillard.
- You don’t need a referral from GP to see a chiropractor as they are primary contact practitioner.
- The course of chiropractic care is carried certain risks such as mild discomfort following treatment and falling from the treatment table
- To become a chiropractor you need to complete a 5 years university course e focusing on body and nerve functioning.
- Spinal manipulation is the major skill the chiropractor use for acute and chronic low back pain.
- Chiropractors often use Exercise as part of their management of patient complaints
- Chiropractic care is now being considered to be a part of pain management standard.
- Chiropractors are most well known for conditions involving the low back and neck, however they’re taught to assess and diagnose a wide variety of syndromes and conditions.
- Chiropractors love working with other practitioners such as physiotherapist, yoga, pilates, remedial massage to get the best results possible..
- Chiropractor can give you advice for a healthier lifestyle and how to maintain the healthy life.
- Initial chiropractic consultation will include any relevant medical history, physical examination such as orthopedic tests, range of motion and palpation accordingly and chiropractor will perform the spinal manipulation if there is no medical contraindication and if this form of treatment is indicated.
- Most private insurance will cover chiropractic treatment in Australia such as Bupa, Medibank etc.
What do people commonly visit the chiropractor for: