- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC CARLTON
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne is here to help. Our practice is located at 143 Drummond Street, Carlton, with appointments available seven (7) days a week and patient parking available onsite.
Our Chiropractors Dr Hor, Dr Flynn and Dr Budich currently provide chiropractic services at Carlton and surrounding suburbs and have decades of collective chiropractic experience between them. Our staff regularly treat back pain, neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness.
What To Expect On Your First Carlton Chiropractor Visit
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne is committed to providing you with treatment that has achievable outcomes that are measurable and based on supported research. Our Carlton chiropractors have a number of treatments options including traditional manual spinal adjustments, blocks, drop pieces, activators and spinal traction tables.
Carlton chiropractic services are available Monday to Friday first appointment at 10:00am and last at 7:00pm. Saturdays from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Our team also has a select number of clinics open on Sundays and all public holidays. We will always do our best to offer you an appointment on the same day that you call.
CARLTON CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- The course consists of a minimum 20 hours per week contact hours
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification