- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT EMERGENCY CHIROPRACTIC SOUTH MORANG
If you’re looking for an after-hours chiropractor, South Morang Emergency Chiropractic clinic is contactable 7am-9pm seven days a week for phone advice, 7 days a week for phone advice. When you speak to our knowledgeable team, they will advise you as to whether chiropractic care may benefit your condition and offer you a same day appointment guaranteed.
Located at 5/795 Plenty Road, South Morang, our chiropractors are experienced seeing back pain, neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Under special circumstances we can also offer a mobile chiropractor in South Morang. If you need an emergency home visit Chiropractor in South Morang, please contact us as we may be able to attend your home, work or accommodation.
Our chiropractors are all registered through the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), qualified from RMIT University and continue to develop their skills through continued professional education and training. When you come in for your appointment, our chiropractors are dedicated to providing you with clear advice and research-based treatments.
For further information, advice or to make an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to seeing you in our South Morang practice soon. Alternatively, we have practices in nearby suburbs, including South Morang, Cranbourne and Narre Warren.
What To Expect On Your First South Morang Chiropractor Visit
Please allow approximately 30 minutes for your initial consultation at Emergency Chiropractic South Morang. When you arrive at your appointment, your South Morang Chiropractor will begin by discussing your previous and current medical health history.
Each initial chiropractic examination usually involves digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing and x-rays if clinically indicated. During your consultation, your chiropractor will perform a comprehensive physical examination to assess your spine and the presenting problem.
Following this, your chiropractor will be able to offer you guidance and treatments designed to help you relieve your discomfort.
SOUTH MORANG CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
At Emergency Chiropractic South Morang, all of our chiropractors have undertaken extensive studies of the human body for a minimum of 5-years full-time at university. Most of our team have studies locally, at RMIT University, whilst others have graduated from other reputable chiropractic courses at Murdoch, Macquarie and CQU.
During their clinical science studies, the main subjects a chiropractor will complete are clinical anatomy, micro-biology, pathology, physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, and clinical examinations
In addition to their degree, our chiropractors are dedicated to ongoing professional development and the latest research-based chiropractic treatments. Several of our chiropractors have completed additional university courses and all of our chiropractors hold a Level 2 First Aid Certificate.
At Emergency Chiropractic, all of our practitioners are insured to practice chiropractic modalities in Australia.
When Can I Schedule A South Morang Chiropractor Appointment?
Your South Morang Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available.
Chiropractic South Morang
5/795 Plenty Road, South Morang
Call 03 9020 7343
Book Online HERE
Facts about South Morang
- South Morang is located approximately 21km North-east of Melbourne Central Business District
- Known as the ‘Jewel in the crown that is the Northern suburbs’
- Winner of the ‘Tidy Town’ award on multiple occasions
- Boasts a population of approximately 24,000 people
- The postcode is 3752
- The local government agency (LGA) is the City of Whittlesea
- The state electorate is Mill Park
- The federal division is Scullin
- The suburbs surrounding South Morang are; Wollert, Mernda, Doreen, Yarrambat, Plenty, Mill Park, Lalor, and Epping.
- The local library is located in Mill Park
- First historically recorded in 1824 in a journal written by two European men
- Was first used as farming land due to its rich soil and extensive open plains
- South Morang’s first post office was opened in 1873 but has since then been relocated to the Plenty Valley area
- From 1889 till the 1950’s South Morang railway station was a part of the Whittlesea steam train line which has since then been moved and is now a part of the modern railway lines we use today
- Successful and locally run South Morang Farmers & Makers Market recently opened (2019)
- Be aware of peak hour traffic conditions along Plenty Road due to road works and parking installments
- South Morang is a melting pot of cultural diversity with many people from all over the world now call home
- South Morang is reached by train through South Morang, Middle Gorge, and Hawkstone train stations
- The local South Morang Football Club (AFL) is a prominent team in the Northern Football League
- Brownlow medallist Kevin Murray also played in the South Morang Football Club after retiring from a successful AFL career
- Chiro means ‘Hands’ in Greek. Chiropractor are using hands to examine the patient and fine ‘spinal dysfunction’ and to treat musculoskeletal conditions.
- You don’t need a referral from GP to see a chiropractor as they are primary contact practitioner.
- The course of chiropractic care is carried certain risks such as mild discomfort following treatment and falling from the treatment table
- To become a chiropractor you need to complete a 5 years university course.
- Spinal manipulation is the major skill the chiropractor use for acute and chronic low back pain.
- Chiropractors often use Exercise as part of their management of patient complaints
- Chiropractors are most well known for conditions involving the low back and neck.
- Initial chiropractic consultation will include any relevant medical history, physical examination such as orthopedic tests, range of motion and palpation accordingly and chiropractor will perform the spinal manipulation if there is no medical contraindication and if this form of treatment is indicated.
- Most private insurance will cover chiropractic treatment in Australia such as Bupa, Medibank etc.
What do people commonly visit the chiropractor for:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Work related injuries
- Muscle and Joint Stiffness