- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT EMERGENCY CHIROPRACTIC TARNEIT
If you’re looking for an after-hours chiropractor, Tarneit Emergency Chiropractic clinic is contactable 7am-9pm seven days a week for phone advice, 7 days a week for phone advice. When you speak to our knowledgeable team, they will advise you as to whether chiropractic care may benefit your condition and offer you a same day appointment guaranteed.
Located at 834 Tarneit Road (inside dental clinic), Tarneit, our chiropractors are experienced seeing back pain, neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Under special circumstances we can also offer a mobile chiropractor in Tarneit. If you need an emergency home visit Chiropractor in Tarneit, please contact us as we may be able to attend your home, work or accommodation.
Our chiropractors are all registered through the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), qualified from RMIT University and continue to develop their skills through continued professional education and training. When you come in for your appointment, our chiropractors are dedicated to providing you with clear advice and research-based treatments.
For further information, advice or to make an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to seeing you in our Tarneit practice soon. Alternatively, we have practices in nearby suburbs, including Pakenham, Cranbourne and Narre Warren.
What To Expect On Your First Tarneit Chiropractor Visit
Please allow approximately 30 minutes for your initial consultation at Emergency Chiropractic Tarneit. When you arrive at your appointment, your Tarneit Chiropractor will begin by discussing your previous and current medical health history.
Each initial chiropractic examination usually involves digital postural analysis, palpatory assessment, muscle testing and x-rays if clinically indicated. During your consultation, your chiropractor will perform a comprehensive physical examination to assess your spine and the presenting problem.
Following this, your chiropractor will be able to offer you guidance and treatments designed to help you relieve your discomfort.
TARNEIT CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
At Emergency Chiropractic Tarneit, all of our chiropractors have undertaken extensive studies of the human body for a minimum of 5-years full-time at university. Most of our team have studies locally, at RMIT University, whilst others have graduated from other reputable chiropractic courses at Murdoch, Macquarie and CQU.
During their clinical science studies, the main subjects a chiropractor will complete are clinical anatomy, micro-biology, pathology, physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, and clinical examinations
In addition to their degree, our chiropractors are dedicated to ongoing professional development and the latest research-based chiropractic treatments. Several of our chiropractors have completed additional university courses and all of our chiropractors hold a Level 2 First Aid Certificate.
At Emergency Chiropractic, all of our practitioners are insured to practice chiropractic modalities in Australia.
When Can I Schedule A Tarneit Chiropractor Appointment?
Your Tarneit Chiropractors are available 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday with early morning and late evening appointments available.
834 Tarneit Road (Inside Dental clinic)
Call 03 9020 7349
Book Online HERE
Facts about Tarneit
- Tarneit is located approximately 30km West of Melbourne Central Business District
- The postcode is 3029
- Tarneit boasts a population of approximately 35,000 people
- Population is calculated to increase to over 60,000 in the next 10 years
- The local government agency (LGA) is the City of Wyndham
- The state electorate is Tarneit
- The federal division is Lalor
- The suburbs surrounding Tarneit are; Truganina, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee, Wyndham Vale, and Mount Cottrell
- Tarneit was settled in the 1830’s
- The land in Tarneit was first used as agricultural grazing land for cattle
- Tarneit is the Wathaurong word for ‘white’
- Big residential estates did not begin until the 1990’s
- Schools in Tarneit are; Thomas Carr College, Baden Powell Prep.–Year 9 College and Tarneit Central College, and The Islamic College of Melbourne (ICOM)
- There is an impressive amount of growth occurring in Tarneit at the moment, with many housing estates, shopping centres and industry being built or being planned for the future
- Tarneit Central Shopping Centre and Wyndham Village Shopping Centre are the two main locations for shopping and grocery needs
- Tarneit Town Centre is currently being developed and expected in the 2020’s near Derrimut road
- Current housing estates in Tarneit are; Newgate, Habitat on Davis Creek Estate, Seasons Estate, The Heartlands, The Reflections Estate, Moorookyle, Tarneit Gardens,Rothwell, Ecoville, The Rise, Manhattan Place, Claremont Park, The Reserve, Rothwell Villages, Riverdale Village, Westbrook, Haven, NewHaven and Rose Grange. Mooted estates include Evadene, located within the Claremont Park estate.
- Transport in Tarneit is rapidly improving with an extensive bus network, and Tarneit Railway Station
- Wyndham Stadium is expected to hold many of the future Football Federation of Australia games for Western Melbourne matches and will contain a training complex and other facilities
- Due to the ever growing popularity of Melbourne living, Tarneit has also caught the urban sprawl and big changes are occuring at an impressive rate
- First chiropractic adjustment was done by Daniel David Palmer in 1895 for partial deaf janitor Harvey Lillard.
- Chiro means ‘Hands’ in Greek. Chiropractor are using hands to examine the patient and fine ‘spinal dysfunction’ and to treat musculoskeletal conditions.
- You don’t need a referral from GP to see a chiropractor as they are primary contact practitioner.
- The course of chiropractic care is carried certain risks such as mild discomfort following treatment and falling from the treatment table
- To become a chiropractor you need to complete a 5 years university course e focusing on body and nerve functioning.
- Spinal manipulation is the major skill the chiropractor use for acute and chronic low back pain.
- There is limited scientific research surrounding chiropractic.
- Chiropractors are most well known for conditions involving the back and neck.
- Most private insurance will cover chiropractic treatment in Australia such as Bupa, Medibank etc.
What do people commonly visit the chiropractor for:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Work related injuries
- Muscle and Joint Stiffness