- Available 6-7 days a week
- Secure online appointments
- Traction/ Decompression Machine
- Access to a range of other allied health professionals
- Onsite X-rays & HICAPS
- HICAPS insurance rebates
- Experienced Chiropractors
ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC EPPING
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne service is your first choice for after hours care. Our practice is located at 841 High Street, Epping. We have onsite parking and appointments available six days a week.
Our Chiropractors Dr Hayden Ford, Dr Caitlin Murphy and Dr Lenče Veljanoska currently provide chiropractic services at Epping and surrounding suburbs. They have many years of collective experience between them regularly seeing patients with back pain, neck pain, muscle and joint stiffness.
What To Expect On Your First Epping Chiropractor Visit
Emergency Chiropractic Melbourne has many options for your treatment including traditional manual spinal adjustments, blocks, spinal traction tables, drop pieces and activators. Our chiropractic services can be booked Monday to Friday from 10 till 7 and Saturdays from 9 till 1. Our team also has a select number of clinics open on Sundays and all public holidays. We will always try to offer you an appointment on the same day that you call
EPPING CHIROPRACTORS EDUCATION
- All of Wellbeing’s Chiropractors have undertaken a minimum of 5-years full-time university study
- Most of them have studied local at RMIT, whilst other have graduated from other courses at Murdoch, Maquarie & CQU.
- Main subjects: Clinical sciences incl; clinical anatomy , micro-biology, pathology , physiology, bio-chemistry, radiology, pathology, differential diagnosis, neurology, neuro-anatomy, practical examinations, clinical examinations
- Several of our chiropractors have studied other university courses in addition
- All of our chiropractors complete continued professional development training and education
- All our chiropractors are insured to practice
- All our chiropractors hold level 2 first aid certification